Why do an Internship?
Schedule an appointment to meet with
Gain practical experience
- Solidify career choices
- Apply classroom learning to the “real” world
- Build a professional network
- Get your foot in the door at an organization
Colleen Koerth, Manager, Career Development for:
- Internship Search Strategies
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Mock Interviews
- Networking Strategies
- Navigate Wisconsin TechConnect Website
What is an Internship Search Workshop?
The Career and Professional Development Office is here
to assist with the Internship Search Process. This workshop
provides in-depth information on how to prepare for an
Internship. The session will cover the following topics:
- Importance of obtaining an Internship
- Effective Internship Search Plan
- What to expect during an Internship
- Getting the Most out of an Internship
Where do I find Internships and Job Postings?
Register to view job postings online and update your resume for employers to view. Sign up today!
Wisconsin TechConnect Registration: www.wisconsintechconnect.com
Interested in learning more information?
Contact Colleen Koerth, Manager - Workforce Development
Phone: (608)743-4597 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org