Work Study

Work on campus through the Federal Work Study Program.

Federal Work-Study (FWS) is called a campus-based program because it is administered directly by the college's financial aid office. Check with the BTC financial aid office to find out if you are eligible to participate.

How much aid you receive from the program depends on your financial need, on the amount of other aid you receive, and on the availability of funds at the college. Unlike the Federal Pell Grant Program, which provides funds to every eligible student, the campus-based programs provide a limited amount of funds for each participating school to administer each year.

Check out the work opportunities on the BTC campus on TechConnect .