Blackhawk Technical College makes extensive use of advisory committees to assure the relevancy of its programs and services.
The Business and Community Development Division relies on our advisory committee, comprised of diverse business and community leaders, to help shape the offerings and resources needed to develop and maintain a top notch, globally competent workforce for Green and Rock County businesses. The BCD Advisory Committee meets twice per year. Meeting topics and areas of discussion include:
- New training and service needs to help businesses respond to changing economic times.
- Business-friendly format of the BTC BCD web page.
- Development of surveys for business and industry about short and long term training needs.
- Information and appearance of continuing education marketing brochures and publications.
- Brainstorming about creative ways to meet needs.