Blackhawk Technical College invites high school juniors, seniors and all adults interested in learning about some of the region’s high demand fields to attend one of the 10 Tech Exploration Days scheduled in April at one of BTC’s five campus sites.
Tech Exploration Days (TED) – provide career outlooks, academic expectations, high-tech demonstrations, entrance requirements and a tour of some of the most popular programs offered by BTC.
- TED sessions are available in the following fields on these dates and at these BTC sites:Business or Electric Power Distribution: Tuesday, April 18, 8:45 - 11:15 a.m., Central Campus, 6004 S. Hwy G, Janesville.
- Network Specialist or Web Software Developer: Wednesday, April 19, 9 - 11 a.m., Central Campus.
- Automotive Technician or Diesel/Heavy Equipment Technician: Wednesday, April 19, 8:45 - 10:30 a.m., Center for Transportation Studies, 1740 Hwy. 14, Janesville.
- Early Childhood Education: Thursday, April 20, 8:45 - 10:20 a.m., Beloit Center, 50 Eclipse Center, Beloit.
- Dental Assistant: Thursday, April 20, 8:45 – 10 a.m., Central Campus.
- Public Safety (Criminal Justice/Fire Protection, Emergency Medical Services): Friday, April 21, 8:45 - 11 a.m., Central Campus.
- Health Sciences (Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiography, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Lab Technician): Monday, April 24, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Central Campus.
- Advanced Manufacturing (Welding, CNC, Industrial Mechanic, HVAC, Computer Service Technician/MITS, Electro Mechanical Technology): Tuesday, April 25, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., Advanced Manufacturing Training Center, 15 Plumb St., Milton.
- Agribusiness/Farm Business & Production Management or Laboratory Food Science Technology: Wednesday, April 26, 9:30 - 10:45 a.m., Monroe Campus, 210 4th Ave., Monroe.
- Health Sciences (Laboratory Technician Assistant, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician): Wednesday, April. 26, 9:30 – 10:45 a.m., Monroe Campus.
Registration information is available at blackhawk.edu under the events tab, located at the top right of the home page. For more information, contact Corey Livieri at email@example.com or at (608) 757-7742. For special accommodations, please contact 608-757-7796 or firstname.lastname@example.org