Mid-Term grades are issued in an effort to provide students with early feedback about their academic progress in a class. Grades of "S" (satisfactory) or "U" (unsatisfactory) are granted at this point. A grade of "U" is issued when you are performing at a "C-" or lower. Should this occur, it is advised that the student speak with the instructor.
Mid-Term grades are available on-line, through Banner Web only.
- Normal Hours of Operation: 7 days a week, 6:00 a.m. - Midnight
- Login to Banner Web
- Enter your User Id and Password (for guidance click here)
- Click on: Student Services & Financial Aid
- Click on: Student Records
- To view your grades, click on: Mid-Term Grades
Do you need more assistance click here