Plans for the graduation ceremony are under way. The following information is very important, so please read it carefully.
- The graduation ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 11:30 a.m. at the Dream Center located at 2460 Milwaukee Rd, Beloit, WI 53511. All graduates will need to check in at 10:30 a.m. Guests can also begin entering the facility at 10:30 a.m., however they will need to enter a different doorway than the graduates. A rehearsal will be held at the Dream Center on Friday, May 16, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. This is a mandatory rehearsal, which means if you do not attend the rehearsal, you will not be able to participate in the ceremony.
- VIP Party: Food Beverages, and laughter will be provided for you immediately after the rehearsal. The party will also be at the Dream Center.
- Overflow Room: BTC has secured additional space (overflow room) within the Dream Center to accommodate additional family. The overflow room will have a large projector screen that will show the graduation ceremony. The overflow room is great for guests that might have physical limitations as they will not have to walk up or down stairs. Once the main auditorium is full, all remaining guests will be escorted to the overflow room. Please let us know a week before graduation if your guest (s) will need special accommodations.
- Those individuals who qualify for honor cords will receive an email later to their student email account with information regarding when and where you can pick up your cords.
- Additional details will be posted on this page about registration, caps and gowns and guest tickets during the early part of the 2014 spring semester.
If you have any questions concerning graduation, please feel free to call 608-743-4594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep checking your student email for further details concerning graduation.
Edward G. Robinson
Vice President of Student Services