Registration is the process of enrolling for classes. This is not the same as applying to a program. Both processes are required of you as a student.
Follow easy, step-by-step directions on how to use Banner Web
Course Schedule Planning Template
If a class you are wanting is full, you can elect to go on a course waitlist. Step-by-step directions are available below.
Banner Web Waitlist Step-by-Step Instructions
Register for Classes
- Web Registration
- Current students/newly admitted: Login to Banner Web
- Web Registration Process
- Login to Banner Web
- Click on Student & Financial Aid
- Click on Registration
- Click on Add/Drop Classes
- Select Term
- Enter your class CRNs under Add Class
- Scroll down and click Submit
- Review for errors, then click Confirm to process your request. Requests are not processed until they are confirmed.
- Walk-In Registration
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Download Registration Form (English Version)
Download Registration Form (Spanish Version)
- Web registration is available 24 hours
- In person registration begins at 8:00 a.m.