International Students

International students may file for financial aid given the following requirements:

  1. U.S. permanent resident and have an Alien Registration Card (I-151 or I-551) 
  2. Other eligible non-citizen with a Departure Record (I-94) from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service showing any one of the following designations:
    • Refugee
    • Asylum Granted
    • Indefinite Parole and/or Humanitarian Parole 
  3. Other eligible non-citizen with a Temporary Resident Card (I-688). 

Contact the Financial Aid Office on campus for further info.