Soul Food Luncheon
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Proceeds from the lunch will support scholarships for minority students. This event is hosted by the BTC Foundation, Culinary Arts Program, Student Government Association (SGA), and Multi-Cultural Alliance. Music will be provided by Harlan Jefferson Duo.
- Main Dishes: Baked/Fried Chicken, Ham, Fried Catfish, and BBQ Ribs
- Breads: Corn Bread and Rolls
- Sides: Okra, Candied Yams, Collard Greens, Cole Slaw, Black Eyed Peas, and Macaroni and Cheese
- Drinks: Water, Coffee, and Lemonade
- Desserts: Red Velvet Cake, Peach Cobbler, and Sweet Potato Pie
Limited Tickets Available
Tickets are $10 for Students/Seniors (55 and older) and $12 for Staff/Public. The reservation deadline is February 20, 2020. Take out orders will contain a sampling of the menu and are only available if called in by the deadline.