Should the student become pregnant during the course of the educational program, Blackhawk Technical College and the Associate Degree Radiography Program cannot guarantee normal graduation time. Specific details related to the radiography program student pregnancy policy are found in the program student handbook and are available to program applicants upon request.
- Students must earn a passing grade (“C”; GPA 2.0) in all courses in the curriculum
- Students will have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Students will have completed all mandatory, elective, and continued clinical competency examinations as outlined in the clinical education and evaluation portion of this document.
- All outstanding bills related to the student’s education must be paid in full before graduation.
- Eligibility of students to take the ARRT examination is subject to successful completion and review by Program Faculty