The mission of the Blackhawk Technical College Associate Degree Radiography Program is to prepare the Student to Practice Entry-Level Diagnostic Medical Radiography.
- Students will perform competent radiography
- Students will communicate effectively
- Students will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Students will demonstrate professionalism
Click here to view the Program Handbook.
Student Pregnancy Policy
Should the student become pregnant during the course of the educational program, Blackhawk Technical College and the Associate Degree Radiography Program cannot guarantee normal graduation time. Specific details related to the radiography program student pregnancy policy are found in the program student handbook and are available to program applicants upon request.
- Students must earn a passing grade (BC; GPA 2.5) in all Radiography Program Courses (prefix 526)
- Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Students must have completed all mandatory, elective, and continued clinical competency examinations as outlined in the clinical education and evaluation portion of this document
- All outstanding bills related to the student’s education must be paid in full before graduation
- ARRT examination eligibility is contingent on successful program completion; final determination of examination eligibility rests with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)