Request Transcripts

Order Official Transcripts

person using computer
order transcripts online

Blackhawk Technical College works with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Click here to order transcripts online now.

person sitting down using phone
request transcripts by phone

If you would like to order over the phone, call Credentials Inc. at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request. Please note: there is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the phone.

student holding books
get official transcripts on-campus

Official transcripts may be obtained directly from Registration and Records at Central Campus. Same day services run $14.00 per copy.

Order Unofficial Transcripts

Person Using Printer

You may print copies of your unofficial transcripts directly from your student account via MyBTC.

If your account is not active, you may request unofficial transcripts from Registration and Records.

GED / HSED Transcripts

person using computer

You may order a copy of your GED or HSED transcript by completing the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) form.

Employers, colleges and universities who need to verify that a candidate has a GED or HSED from Wisconsin are able to request this information directly from DPI.

© 2022, Blackhawk Technical College. All rights reserved.