Counseling services are free and available for all current students to assist in dealing with issues that impact their overall well-being. Your counselor understands that there are pressures and challenges faced while in college – not all of them academic. Through counseling, current students can confidentially share problems in a safe and supportive space.
Counselors can help during these times by:
- Sharing ways to manage stress and anxiety
- Linking students to school and community resources
- Assist in improving problem-solving and coping skills
- Helping identify strengths and sources of support
- Offering a different perspective
- Providing a safe place to talk and have someone who will listen