You can place your food order in the cafeteria at a kiosk. Payment is made by swiping a credit or debit card at the kiosk. You also can pay at the kiosk using your Canteen Connect & Pay QR code.
Ordering at the Kiosk
Grab & Go at the Kiosk
Canteen Connect & Pay Account - App
Use this new app to order your food remotely and/or pay for your order.
Create Your Account:
- You can download the app from your Apple App story or Google Pay store. Or you can create an account at connectandpay.com.
- You can choose to add a credit card now or add one later. Funds can be applied in bulk to your account, or you can choose to use your credit card at the time of each purchase.
- Within the app, you can navigate to the locations tab, and tap the link location: 1422B3. This step is only required if you are mobile ordering.
Through the Connect & Pay App, you can place an order for pickup:
- Tap the Blackhawk location to bring up the mobile ordering menu.
- Make your selections.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Food will be placed at the pick-up counter in the cafeteria at the time you specify.
If you have any questions, please contact Chef Debb Sylvie at firstname.lastname@example.org.